Thursday, June 18, 2009

the webcam poser and the ad agency guy

Sometimes it is very interesting to find people on social websites like facebook, friendster, my space, etc. And when you take a look at their profiles, it is quite amazing that they post the best photos that they have or even the worst. Or even showing their naked glory. Or you will find out that it is not their own photos.

I tried visiting this "gay social site" one morning when two of my officemates from which we live at the same house were still sleeping, I stumble to this guy named "pick_upper". I click on the webcam icon then wahlah, he was showing his tool in front of the camera jerking off so early in the morning. At first, it is quite enjoying but when he finished he shared " okay guys sige na bye na. have to take a bath, para makapasok na ako sa office ko sa... (let's just say "ad agency")". When I read the name of the agency, it occurred to me that I have a lot of friends working there and even one of my professor way back in college is working there too. So I said to him, " 'AD AGENCY'? I have a lot if friends there!" Then he said, "SHET! Please walang makakaalam ng mga ginawa ko dito and after nitong usapan na ito, kalimutan na natin toh. Maraming mawawala sa akin. Bakit anu ka ba?" I asked, "Bakit ikaw? media planner ka dun noh?" He did not confirmed nor denied his designation pero "hule ka balbon" ang drama ko! hehehehehe. Then he asked me, "Ikaw media planner ka rin ba?" then I said, "Yes, in an ad agency in Quezon City." Then he said, "Ah, Quezon City, I know a lot of agencies there in QC, namely, MPAS, IdeaAct and (let's name it "ad agency 2") "ad agency 2". Then, I'm shocked when he said "ad agency 2". So I did a little thinking, how does he know about "ad agency 2"? Then I asked him about it and he did not reply. I think he figured out that I am working in "ad agency 2". He just said, "Sige na, bye na. BTW my name is J_ _ ." Then our conversation ended.

Due to my curiosity, I searched his name in facebook and wahlah again, I got him. Just to make sure, I matched the photos posted on the gay social networking site and the photos posted on his facebook. And guess what, it's a perfect match. hehehe. So I sent a message to him , saying that his secret is safe with me. And he shouldn't worry about it too much. And then I received a reply. He said that he doesn't know what I am talking about. And he haven't heard of that gay social site ever. It came to me that it seems he is trying to play a game and establishing that he must portray that he do not have anything to do with what happened that morning.

So I sent a message through facebook chat and he answered promptly. And it seems like he has really no idea with what happened. Nothing at all. So I figured that someone uses his photos, name and identity just to get the attention of the other chatters to watch him do a show. I event asked if how many boys are there in their house that is living with him that knows his whereabouts. Then he said there are 3 other boys in the house with him and might doing those things to him. And he actually bought that idea. He also expressed that his webcam at the house is busted. Then doubts started to come in. So I kind a assumed that he is telling the truth.

He haven't even heard the name of my ad agency, "ad agency 2". (Thank God!)

I can say that this guy is really cute that is why I am so eager to right a blog about my morning adventure with him. He has a stable job. But kind a off with the webcam show thing (if he is really the one on the cam).

Actually, none of those matters now. We are friends on facebook and talk a lot about our personal lives. He trust me, I trust him. A new found friend by accident. Thanks to the poser (who ever that is) for giving lust and lead me to "J_ _". Thanks to "J_ _" for gaining love of a friend. And sorry again for the poser who should get lost.

2 comments:

  1. so whats his number? JOKE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to E: hahah. naughty. I practically thought that ur the author until i openned the comments section.

    to The Author: nice blog. keeping on blogging ill be an avid reader. : )

    ReplyDelete